It’s a pre-application that allows you to indicate your interest in applying to the SINP and demonstrate your qualifications by filling out an online form. If you think you need help, you can consult best Canada immigration consultants in Delhi.
The information you provide will be used to determine your eligibility. It determines whether your application will be sent to the EOI system for International Skilled Workers.
The International Skilled Worker EOI technique is utilized in Saskatchewan’s Labour market to choose people with in-demand talents. Examples include ties to the province, work experience, and language proficiency. An “Invitation to Apply” will be sent to those who have been chosen through the system.
Candidates who submit an Expression of Interest for International Skilled Workers will not all be asked to apply to the SINP. The number of candidates that can submit an EOI is unlimited; however, each candidate can only have one EOI profile.
What after creating an EOI profile?
After you’ve completed your EOI profile, you’ll be asked:
- If you are a skilled worker who wishes to live and work in Saskatchewan, you must provide the following information
- Your passport number
- Your date of birth
- Yes or No to having an Immigration Representative
- If you are a skilled worker who wishes to live and work in Saskatchewan, you must provide the following information:
- For your occupation (See Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry Occupation Requirements)
- Yes or No to having an Education Credential Assessment
- Yes or No to having evidence from a regulatory authority or assessment agency in Saskatchewan/Canada if applicable
- Points score
How does the Expression Of Interest system works?
If you successfully submit an EOI, you will be added to the EOI pool of eligible candidates.
- From the time you submit your profile, it will be valid for one year.
- Your ranking will be determined on the information you supply.
- Candidates with the top rankings will be asked to apply to the SINP.
- Expressions of Interest Draws are used to send out invitations to apply.
- The SINP communicates with you via email and uses an electronic system.
- You can use the same login information you used for your EOI if you are invited to apply.
- At all times, you must ensure that the information you give in your EOI is current and correct. You must update your profile if anything changes.
- Your application will be rejected if we discover that you provided inaccurate information or left out critical elements.
How can you rank EOI?
Those who complete an Expression of Interest profile receive an automatic score based on a number of variables. The criteria for the EOI point score can be found in the SINP point assessment grid.
If you need help you may consult best Canada immigration consultants.
The SINP’s Expression of Interest selection process will consist of several steps, beginning with the selection of persons with the highest point scores. Further selection criteria will be employed if there are too many contenders with the same point score to fulfil the EOI Draw’s intended number of candidates.
Candidates with ties to Saskatchewan will be chosen first from among those with equal scores. This includes persons who have a close relative in Saskatchewan, have worked in Saskatchewan in the past, or have studied in Saskatchewan in the past.
The SINP has the authority to select occupations from the EOI system.
The eligibility and selection criteria are subject to change at any time. Unless your career or professional experience is in high demand, you will not be contacted to apply.
- You do not match the invitation conditions, including the occupations chosen
- You have a current SINP application in process (including those undergoing an integrity review or a second review)
- You have an active SINP suspension.
ITA is also applicable
The system generates EOIs, and those chosen receive an Invitation to Apply. The amount of invites sent out in each draw is determined by annual processing goals and labour need.
If you’ve been invited to apply, the instructions on how to proceed will be included in your invitation. You will have 60 days to complete an online application and send papers to the SINP. If your invitation has run out, you can create a new profile to be considered for future EOI Draws.
It may be deemed misrepresentation if you give false or misleading information in your EOI. Your application could be turned down, and you could be barred from applying to the SINP for a two-year period.
Your EOI will be active for one year from the day it was first generated. If you want to be active in the system after it expires, you’ll need to generate a new EOI.
While your EOI is live, you can continue to update your profile with fresh information. You can, for example, raise your score and boost your chances of receiving an invitation by doing the following:
- Taking more tests to improve your language score
- Increasing your job experience
What to do after receiving the EOI?
You must pay a non-refundable $350 CAD application processing fee after receiving an invitation to apply for either the Occupations In-Demand or Saskatchewan Express Entry programmes.
International Skilled Worker: In-demand jobs
This is for people who are:
- You don’t have a job offer in Saskatchewan, but you’re a highly qualified worker in a high-demand field.
- Comply with the requirements. Criteria are subject to change at any time, however we will apply the criteria that were posted on our page when we initially received your application.
The likelihood of receiving an Invitation to Apply will be determined by the points scores linked with an EOI profile (ITA). Candidates with high scores in the pool will have a better chance of being invited to apply. You will be expected to submit proof to substantiate the EOI points that you claimed once you have been invited to apply. You must meet the minimum points of the EOI Selection via which you earned your ITA to remain eligible for a nomination.
If there are reasonable grounds to assume that an applicant or their representative provided misleading information on an EOI profile or application in order to boost their points score, our Program Integrity Unity (PIU) will conduct a misrepresentation investigation. If misrepresentation is discovered, the applicant may be barred from utilizing the SINP for a period of two years (or more, in the case of a repeat offence).
International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry
The likelihood of receiving an invitation will be determined by the points you claimed on your EOI. Candidates with high scores in the pool will have a better chance of being invited to apply. You will be expected to submit proof to substantiate the EOI points that you claimed once you have been invited to apply. You must meet the minimum points of the EOI Selection through which you obtained your Invitation to Apply to stay eligible for a nomination (ITA).
If you need more help you may get in touch with Canada PR agency.