What is Profhilo?
If you are worried about your skin becoming looser, more stretchy, dry, or wrinkly, then a Profhilo treatment is for you. Profhilo is fantastic for improving skin texture, reduce laxity and improve the ‘snap-back’ feeling of your skin. It’s also a great treatment to plump up wrinkles. Studies show that Profhilo improves skin elasticity.
If adding back collagen and strengthening the underlying tissue in just one hour. It works so well that it’s been used to treat people with facial injuries at Fort Sam Houston. They even gave it their seal of approval!
It’s fast and convenient, as well as being non-invasive, non-surgical way. It has been acclaimed to restore the condition of your skin to how it looked 5-years ago. Its unique remodelling process can help improve your natural face contours. As the skin tightens and becomes more luminous.
If you feel that the tissue quality of your skin has dropped significantly and your skin looks older. However, you are not quite ready to consider dermal fillers, then Profhilo is an excellent option.
How does Profhilo work?
There are many methods to moisturize and rejuvenate skin, from retinol, chemical peels and of course hyaluronic acid. But what if I told you that the idea to use a hyaluronic acid for skin care is not new? That’s right! It has been used as a form of treatment for centuries in China, Japan and Korea.
The fact is that not just can it effectively treat wrinkles and fine lines. But allergy eye symptoms, while at the time it is being applied. Stimulates your own body to create adequate amounts of collagen. Which improves skin firmness and structure.
Profhilo treatment is the most in-demand of all aesthetic treatments due to its non-invasive nature and long-lasting results. However, it is not suitable for every patient. The following are some of the essential requirements. That you must fulfill if you wish to undergo this treatment:
- You must be above thirty years of age.
- You must have sagging and wrinkled skin, especially on your face, neck and hands.
- If you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, you should not opt for this treatment.
- You cannot undergo Profhilo treatment. If you have blood disorders such as leukemia or lymphoma.
- If you are currently undergoing chemotherapy. You have any sensitive or allergic reactions to gram-positive bacteria proteins. Then this treatment may not be for you.
- If you are currently undergoing other facial treatments. Such as laser or chemical peels, then Profhilo may not be ideal for you at that time.
Who needs Profhilo Treatments?
If you are suffering from skin sagging. Profhilo Treatment can be suitable for you. As it is a non-invasive treatment, it is safe and effective without any downtime.
Generally, candidates are women and men over the age of thirty. But people having an allergy to HA, suffering from blood disorders like leukemia/lymphoma, in chemotherapy. Sensitive to gram-positive bacteria proteins, undergoing other facial treatments like laser treatment. The chemical peel is not a suitable candidate for Profhilo Treatment.
What are the Benefits of Profhilo ?
Profhilo is a very exciting new product which is taking the aesthetics industry by storm. It is an injectable hyaluronic acid based treatment. Which works to lift and rejuvenate the skin from within, resulting in a plumper more youthful appearance. Made up of not just one but two different types of hyaluronic acid. This revolutionary product can be used in a number of different areas for numerous results, including:
- Boosting moisture
- Improves texture
- Increases firmness
- Tightens the skin
- Creates a glowing youthful look
- One of the best treatment available for a crapey neck
- Reduces fine lines in troublesome areas like around the mouth or on the neck.
How safe are Profhilo ?
Profhilo is a highly pure, stable and safe product. It is not a dermal filler, rather it is made up of pure hyaluronic acid (HA) and has no other ingredients added to it. The HA used in this product is completely non-animal derived and has been proven to contain no animal DNA.
There are no upper age limits to this treatment, and it is particularly suitable for older clients. Who feel their skin is loose, sallow or dry. Our clients in their mid-40s also love this treatment. It safety combats ageing, tired and dull-looking skin. Profhilo was first designed in Switzerland by a top pharmaceutical company.
It has been rigorously tested and has proven fantastic results in clinical trials. No allergy testing is needed before having the treatment. As the product is as close to human collagen as possible being made up of sugar molecules.
We have many clients from all over London that travel to our clinic. For Profhilo treatments because they know that we are renowned for our top-quality injectors. Who will always provide them with a natural-looking result.
Can Profhilo be used under the eyes?
Profhilo can be injected around the cheekbone and the product will diffuse around the ‘crow’s feet’ area. The eye to help smooth fine lines and tighten the skin. However, we do not recommend injecting. It under the eye as it is not licensed for this area.
- Profhilo is a hyaluronic acid product that was designed to treat sagging skin. It has a high molecular weight, meaning that it diffuses slowly through tissue and helps to stimulate collagen production as well as improve hydration.
- It is one of our most popular products for treating sagging skin on the neck, jawline and cheeks.
- It’s can also be used for loose skin on the arms, hands and décolleté. Click here to find out more about Profhilo.
- Profhilo can be injected around the cheekbone and the product will diffuse around the ‘crow’s feet’ area. The eye to help smooth fine lines and tighten the skin. However, we do not recommend injecting. It under the eye as it is not licensed for this area.
- If you would like to improve dark circles or bags under the eyes. We recommend our Profhilo treatments as well as dermal fillers and/or anti-wrinkle injections.
- Dermal fillers can be used to restore volume loss around the eye area and anti-wrinkle injections. It can help to reduce muscle movement that may contribute to wrinkles around the eyes.
- It is not recommended to inject Profhilo under the eyes. However, it can be injected around the cheekbone and the product will diffuse around the ‘crow’s feet’ area of the eye. To help smooth fine lines and tighten the skin.
- Profhilo has a unique ability to naturally hydrate. Your skin from within, thanks to its large dosage of hyaluronic acid. This makes it a popular treatment for those looking to add a youthful glow back into their complexion