Over the years, QuickBooks has proven its importance in managing an organization’s finances efficiently. Apart from providing plenty of services to its customers, the QB application also lets every user link their online bank account with the QuickBooks account. To avail of the service, you must perform certain steps. However, while doing the process, you might come across a few technical glitches. One such instance is the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. Moreover, the problem can also trigger when updating the required bank info. As a result, to help you remove the error, we have curated this article. The content not only contains various resolving methods but causes too.
Do you find it challenging to overcome the QuickBooks banking error OLSU 1013? Stop stressing out yourself! Take immediate consultation with our team of technical experts by dialing Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784. One of our professionals will guide you completely.
Primary Reasons That Provoke the QuickBooks Bank Connection Error Message OLSU 1013
Are you continuously incurring the error OLSU 1013 but cannot figure out why? Then take a look at the following enlisted reasons that will help you understand the factors affecting the issue. Further, it will also help you in finding the correct fixing method as well-
- It might have happened that the internet setting in Internet Explorer has been wrongly set up.
- You might be using an outdated version of the QuickBooks Desktop because of which the error triggers.
- Some problems with your internet connection can also give rise to the error.
- Damage or corruption to your accounts in the company file might also be one of the reasons for receiving the glitch.
As you have learned about the reasons for the error, let us now proceed further towards learning some effective solutions to eliminate it.
You may read also : QuickBooks Script Error
What are the Best Methods to Get Rid of the Banking Error OLSU 1013 in QuickBooks Desktop?
Are you struggling to find an ideal way to deal with the problem? Then refer to this section of the article. Here you will get to know the most effective processes for debugging the issue. Make sure to follow all the given troubleshooting methods appropriately to avoid any hindrance-
SOLUTION 1: Modify TLS Configuration in Internet Explorer
- In the beginning, open Internet Explorer on your Windows desktop.
- Now, click on the Gear icon or the Tools section.
- Under the menu, hit Internet Options.
- Next, from the ‘Advanced’ tab, search for the ‘Security’ section.
- In the following step, you are required to verify whether the TLS 1.2 checkbox has been checkmarked or not.
- If not, then enable it.
- To confirm the action, tap on the ‘OK’ button.
- You must now close all the programs running on your system.
- Finally, reboot the device.
SOLUTION 2: Download and Install the Newly Released Version Of Your QuickBooks Desktop
- At first, you must ensure not to use your QuickBooks when performing the update process of the application.
- Move to the Windows desktop and look for the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After you locate it, right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Tap on the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Now, to go to the No Company Open window, you must hit the ‘Ctrl’ key and double-click on the QuickBooks icon together.
- Click on the ‘Help’ menu and then opt for the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ option.
- Further, from the ‘Options’ section, select ‘Mark All’ and ‘Save’.
- Next, move towards the ‘Update Now’ tab to mark the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox.
- After that, choose the ‘Get Updates’ button and let the download complete.
- Quit the entire window and run QuickBooks again.
- Once prompted, install the downloaded updates.
- In the last step, relaunch the computer device.
SOLUTION 3: Fix the Issue By Refreshing the Bank Connection
- Start the process by initially checking for all your inactive bank accounts having online banking.
- Launch the QuickBooks Desktop and click on the ‘Company’ section.
- Choose the ‘Chart of Accounts’ option and then checkmark the ‘Include Inactive’ checkbox.
- After you find the inactive account, right-click on it.
- Now, tap on the ‘Edit Account’ option and then jump to the ‘Bank Feed Settings’ tab.
- Next, you are required to choose ‘Deactivate All Online Services’.
- Opt for ‘OK’ and then save the changes by clicking on the ‘Save & Close’ button.
- At the end, close the company file and rerun it to check if the error has been removed or not.
SOLUTION 4: Try Creating and Merging Accounts to Overcome the Error
- After opening the QuickBooks program, move to the ‘Chart of Accounts’ option under the ‘Company’ tab.
- Choose and right-click on the account facing the problem.
- Now, you must hit the ‘Edit Account’ option.
- After selecting, copy the account name and put an asterisk at the extreme end of the account name.
- Next, shift to the ‘Bank Feeds Settings’ tab.
- Further, tap on ‘Deactivate All Online Services’ and then the ‘OK’ button.
- Confirm the changes by choosing ‘Save & Close’.
- Next, in the Chart of Accounts, make a new account.
- Rerun your QuickBooks and again go to the ‘Chart of Accounts’ section.
- Select the account having an asterisk and then right-click on it.
- Click ‘Edit Account’ to delete the asterisk.
- Now, tap on the ‘Save & Close’ button and then ‘Yes’.
- Once the accounts get merged, try to download the required transactions.
With this, we would like to conclude our article here. We have attempted our best to deliver you the most relevant information about the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013. Although there could be other reasons as well apart from what has been mentioned here, if you think we have missed out on any other crucial detail, do let us know. In addition, the solutions explained here have been entirely tried and tested by our team of professionals. Therefore, you can also reach out to one of our experts in case you face any problem while using the given troubleshooting methods. They are within reach round the clock to assist you. Give us a call at our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 to connect with them.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6129