It is very evident that QuickBooks plays a major role in making different businesses run smoothly without any hurdles. One of the best parts about the application is that it is ideal for all kinds of enterprises. However, sometimes it can create a fuss by triggering various technical glitches. No matter whether you are in the process of installing, updating, or functioning the QuickBooks program, various issues can come up. In this informative article, we will discuss one such error, i.e., the QuickBooks error 1327 that interrupts when installing the QuickBooks Desktop on your system. It displays the following message, “Error 1327. Invalid Drive: F:\”. In order to acquire an in-depth insight into the matter, you must go through this content thoroughly.
Are you struggling with some questions related to the QuickBooks installation error 1327 and wonder how to clarify them? You can easily get answers to all your queries by having a one-to-one consultation with the team of certified QuickBooks experts by dialing our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 . Our professionals are available round the clock and guide you whenever needed.
An Entire List Of Reasons That Provoke the Installation Error Message 1327 in QuickBooks
Here, we are going to explain to you the causes that trigger such an issue. After going through all the points, you will be able to figure out the reason that gave rise to the technical fault on your QuickBooks screen-
- If you have not given enough permission to the Windows user, there is a chance of incurring the problem.
- One of the other reasons might include the inaccurate configuration of the Windows Registry.
- Apart from these two factors, there is also a probability that one of the Microsoft components, the .NET Framework, has been severely damaged or even corrupted.
- Some internal damage to your computer system can also cause trouble.
- If you are attempting to install the QuickBooks software from the external storage of your computer, then you can encounter the error.
You may read this blog also : QuickBooks Error 1612
Which Methods Can I Use to Remove the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 1327 Completely?
Did you try to resolve the issue by performing multiple debugging processes? But none of them helped you in doing so? Well, it might have happened that you did not apply the accurate method. Thus, in this part of the blog, we will have a look at the top four solutions that will surely fix the issue. Take a look-
SOLUTION 1: Re-install Windows By Creating a New Windows User
- Start the procedure by accessing the Run command box. Hit the ‘Windows + R’ keys to open it.
- Search for Control Panel and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, from the ‘View’ tab, choose ‘Small Icons’.
- Go to ‘Network and Sharing Center’ and hit ‘Change Adapter Setting’.
- You are required to right-click on all the adapters displayed on the list and tap on the ‘Disable’ option.
- Once done, install the QuickBooks Desktop on your system.
- At the end, reset the settings by following the same set of instructions.
SOLUTION 2: Make Changes in the Windows Registry
- First of all, you are required to create a Windows Registry backup and then open the Run dialog box.
- In the area provided, type in ‘Regedit’ and tap on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, the Registry Editor window will appear on the screen.
- Go to the following key- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft\ Current Version\ Explorer\ Explorer\ Shell Folders.
- In the further step, you must search for the entries relevant to the drive letter.
- Next, in place of the wrong drive letter, mention C:\.
- After saving the new changes, reboot the computer system.
- Now, you are ready to download the updates.
- Finally, revert the settings and then start your device again.
You may also read this blog : How To Fix And Troubleshooting “QBDBMgrN Not Running On this computer” Error?
SOLUTION 3: Remove the Network Drive to Fix the Glitch
- In the very beginning, click on the ‘Start’ section of the Windows desktop and then hit ‘Programs’.
- A list of programs gets displayed on the screen from where you must choose ‘Windows Explorer’.
- Now, from the menu, opt for the ‘Tools’ tab and then select the ‘Disconnect Network Drive’ option.
- Tap on the ‘OK’ button and move back to the ‘Tools’ tab.
- This time, you must choose the ‘Map Network Drive’ and deselect the ‘Shell File’ option.
- In the next step, provide the accurate path and then hit ‘OK’.
- Relaunch your computer device to install the QuickBooks application again.
SOLUTION 4: Configure the Damaged Microsoft .NET Framework
- Make sure to proceed towards the mentioned troubleshooting after quitting all applications running on your desktop.
- From the Windows ‘Start’ button, go to the Control Panel and then choose ‘Programs and Features’.
- Next, click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ option and then tap ‘Turn Windows features on or off’.
- As the list appear, look for the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Verify whether the .NET Framework 4.5 checkbox has been enabled or not.
- If not, checkmark the checkbox, click on the ‘OK’ button, and save the new changes.
- After that, you are required to launch your computer again.
- If you see that the checkbox has been turned on, then disable it.
- After clicking on the ‘OK’ button, restart the device.
- In the last step, you must checkmark the .NET Framework checkbox again.
As the article on QuickBooks error 1327 concludes here, we would like to convey that our technical experts have completely tried and tested the troubleshooting methods explained here. Moreover, our users who have come across a similar issue before have also claimed that these fixing methods have worked for them effectively. Therefore, we have listed the aptest solutions to debug the problem. Suppose a situation arises due to which you are unable to troubleshoot the error; we recommend you directly get in touch with one of the experienced professionals for proper guidance via our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
Related Search Terms : Can’t install QuickBooks error 1327, QuickBooks Desktop error 1327, QuickBooks error code 1327, QuickBooks error message 1327, QuickBooks installation error 1327, QuickBooks pro error 1327
You may also read this blog : The Easy Guide to know all about QuickBooks PDF Converter