Outlook is a part of the MS Office package and adopted worldwide as an email handler. After connecting with QuickBooks, a user can rapidly send emails from the PC using the integrated QB outlook. Users oftentimes start confronting issues when there is an issue with Windows settings or an interoperability bug observed. “QuickBooks Outlook not responding” can be eliminated by correcting the settings of your Email and Internet Explorer.
QuickBooks is business bookkeeping software that connects a class of accounting processes into one user-friendly system. QuickBooks Outlook not responding can be recognized by the inaccurate settings of your Email or IE web browser. You need to check out different solutions to eliminate the bug.
If you want to avail expert resolutions for this Outlook is not responding in QuickBooks error, please dial our toll-free number +1 (800) 314-0226 to talk to certified experts.
Causes of QuickBooks says Outlook is not responding
When you notice QuickBooks Pro 2018 outlook is not responding error, it indicates any below-listed reasons might be triggering it:
- Inappropriate email settings in your IE web browser
- Unfinished installation of Outlook onto your operating system
- Outlook continuously running in the background when mailing from inside QuickBooks
- Conceivable corruption within QB installation
- The email configuration file MAPI32.dll of Outlook may have damaged
- Wrong email settings in the QB application
Recognizing the potential causes behind the failure is half the work performed. Now you are just a few methods away from resolving this problem.
Easy solutions for Outlook is not responding in QuickBooks 2019
If unable to use Outlook with its full efficiency, please consider the below-discussed troubleshooting methods:
Solution 1: Untick the Run this program as Administrator box
You will need to make some changes with the administrator rights in this resolution to fix QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 Outlook is not responding.
- Close the QuickBooks and click the Windows Start Menu.
- Type QuickBooks into the Search section.
- When you see the QB icon, right-click on that and select the Open File Location selection.
- Browser the folder containing your company file, find and right-click over the QuickBooks.exe file.
- Now, go to the Properties option.
- Choose the Compatibility option, then uncheck the Run this program as Administrator.
- If it is gray and you are unable to uncheck it, please click on the Show Settings for All Users to retrieve the selection.
- Click the Apply and then the OK option to confirm all performed changes.
If you are still encountering the bug even after performing the troubleshooting, move to the following solution.
Solution 2: Improve Your QB Desktop Email Preferences
You will have to update the email preferences to Outlook and then try again sending emails from the QB application.
- First, go to the Edit tab in QuickBooks, click on Preferences.
- Select the Send Forms option.
- Now click on the My Preferences tab and then send emails using this specified option.
- Click OK and then return to the Edit tab.
- Again go to the Preferences section.
- From my preferences tab, make a click on the Send Forms option and then QuickBooks Email.
- Click OK again.
- Update your Outlook Preferences > click on OK to confirm and save changes.
Again attempt to send an email to validate if QuickBooks Outlook is not responding is solved or not yet. If not, then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Repair the MAPI32.dll file manually
In this solution, you will have to repair the MAPI32.dll file manually to overcome this issue.
- Start with closing all the programs running in your system background.
- Launch your Windows File Manager and open up the C:\ Windows\ System32 folder.
- Look for the Fixmapi.exe file and click twice once you find it.
- It will automatically repair the MAPI32.dll file, then wait to finish the process.
Once done, then again try sending the mail for testing if the error is eliminated.
Solution 4: Make sure your Email Preference is well-set
Check your email preference is suitably set. This process will happen after updating your QB and change the email preferences in the program.
- Exit the QuickBooks and all the opened company files.
- Launch the Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on the setting (Gear icon) at the top of the page.
- Then, click over the Internet Options.
- Proceed to the Programs tab > click the Set Default > Set your Default Program.
- Go to the Outlook (Desktop) option > click the Set this Program as Default option > OK.
- Exit from the Internet Explorer and retry forwarding an email using the QuickBooks application.
If QB Outlook is not responding with Office 365 even after placing up Outlook as the default email program, read the conclusion.
Also, Read the blog: QuickBooks Error 6000 83
What are the indications of the QuickBooks error 6000 83?
There are certain indications that you can consider to identify the QuickBooks error code 6000, 83. Some of which are as follow:
- QuickBooks error code 6000 83 appears on the screen while breaking down the active program window.
- The error message frequently shows up on the desktop.
- System or QB desktop freezes periodically.
- The operating system runs sluggishly and does not act according to the mouse and keyboard inputs.
In this way, you can recognize this QuickBooks Error 6000 83.
Error Code 6000 83 in QB falls under the 6000 category of QuickBooks company file failures. Some errors of this group can produce due to corruption in the QuickBooks company data file, and you may even confront frequent problems and software failures once the QuickBooks Error 6000 83 occurred.
If you cannot receive a suitable resolution for QuickBooks Outlook is not responding, please do not get agitated. We suggest you call us at +1 (800) 314-0266 to contact our QuickBooks Professional team and get your problem resolved shortly.
Also, Read the blog: QuickBooks Error OL-222