A calm mind and strong immunity are very important to stay healthy. For this, you can do yoga asanas regularly. And you will get a lot of benefits from this.
By doing yoga every day, you can keep your overall health healthy. For a healthy body, you should include yoga in your lifestyle. Uttanasana and Paschimottanasana are such yoga asanas, with the practice of which you can keep your mind calm. Additionally, it also reduces stress and tension. All these yoga asanas also get rid of the problem of anxiety and depression. And not only this, but it also enhances your immunity. This means that along with keeping the mind calm with these yoga asanas, you can also increase immunity. Know the benefits, precautions, and how to do these yoga asanas-
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can join the 7 Days Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh.
In Sanskrit, Uttanasana means a stretching posture. And this asana is also known as Standing Forward Bend. With regular practice of these asanas, your mind will remain calm. Also, this yoga is also helpful in increasing immunity. With this, your whole body will be healed.
How to do Uttanasana:
- First lay a Yaga mat.
- Stand straight on it.
- now keep a distance of about one foot between your legs.
- And take a long deep breath and move the hands above the head.
- While exhaling, bring your hands down.
- And now try to touch the toes with your hands.
- And during this, your legs should not bend at the knees.
- After staying in this state for some time, slowly come back to its normal state.
- Then you can repeat this cycle or process 3-5 times.
Benefits of Uttanasana:
- Practicing Uttanasana has more benefits for your overall health. And it helps in increasing the immunity power of the body.
- If it is practiced daily, it keeps the minds calm. This yoga asana reduces stress, and tension and gives relief from anxiety.
- Stretches the back, hips, and ankles. Due to this, their muscles become strong.
- Provides relief from headaches and insomnia.
- Not only this, but this posture also keeps the kidney and liver healthy.
Precautions while doing Uttanasana:
While doing Uttanasana, it is important to keep some precautions in mind.
- If you have an injury in your lower back, avoid doing it.
- Do not do this yoga asana at all if there is a strain in the hamstrings.
- If you have knee pain, do it only under the supervision of a yoga trainer.
Doing Paschimottanasana is very beneficial to keeping the mind calm and increasing immunity. This asana is made up of two words Paschim and Uttan. And in this, the meaning of Paschim is backward and the meaning of Uttan is to stretch. By doing this, there is a stretch in the spine and the back of the body, that is why it is called Paschimottanasana. And by doing this, you can keep yourself away from many diseases.
Method of doing Paschimottanasana:
- To do this asana, first of all, lay a yoga mat on a flat place.
- Sit on it in a comfortable position.
- Extend your right legs towards the front.
- Now loosen the back muscles.
- Taking a long deep breath, take the hands above the head.
- Now while exhaling, lean forward.
- And now try to hold the fingers of the feet with your hands. And also, try to touch the nose with the knee.
- Then staying in this state, breathe slowly and exhale.
- After some time come back to a normal state.
- And you can easily repeat this cycle 3-5 times.
Benefits of Paschimottanasana:
- If Paschimottanasana is done regularly then it strengthens the spine.
- By doing Paschimottanasana, you can keep your mind calm. And by doing this the stress level is reduced. It also gets rid of problems like depression.
- You can also do this yoga asana to avoid diseases.
- This asana is also very beneficial for controlling weight.
- With its practice, the muscles of the back, abdomen, legs, and arms become very strong.
- If this yoga is done daily, then it removes the problems related to stomach like gas, indigestion, and constipation.
- This asana is very beneficial for women. It removes problems related to menstruation.
Precautions while doing Paschimottanasana:
- Those people who have peptic ulcers should avoid doing this yoga asana.
- This asana should always be done on an empty stomach, it will give you more benefits.
- Avoid doing this yoga even if there is swelling in the intestines.
- Even if you have back pain or knee pain, you should avoid doing this asana.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can add the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
You can also do the above-mentioned yoga asanas to keep your mind and mind calm. These yoga asanas also greatly increase the immunity of the body. But before doing these, do take the advice of an expert. Also, keep all the precautions in mind.