Are you Indian and finding the best country for MBBS? It is good news for you that Kyrgyzstan is an attractive option for Indian students due to its low cost and out-class education.
World Health Organization-approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have established a landmark for Indian and international students.
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
It’s a great place to pursue an MBBS or to fulfill your dream of becoming a physician. The cheapest country to study MBBS in central Asia is Kyrgyzstan.
Wikipedia data shows more than 16,000 Indian students in Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities.
The six-year MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan includes a one-year internship. Some Universities offers 5 Year degree program like Al Tamimi Bachelor Clinical Academy, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan. This Medicine course costs between $1500-$3000.
Here are some of the benefits of doing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The ratio of students to teachers in Kyrgyzstan’s universities is balanced. We do not enroll many students in class as quantity compromises quality.
- International organizations have rewarded higher ranking and reputation of Kyrgyzstan’s universities offering MBBS.
- Admission exams are not required for admission. Students can apply directly after passing NEET-UG (If Indian) and FSC Pre-Medical (In the case of Pakistani Students).
- As they are not required, students don’t need to worry about hidden costs or donation fees when learning in Kyrgyzstan.
- Faculty members have clinical experience, and students receive the best opportunity to be successful doctors.
- Colleges offer sports complexes as well as libraries, reading rooms, libraries, and fully-equipped laboratories.
- Currently, an average of 4,500 Indians are pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan takes less time than in most other countries. Also, the English language is the primary teaching medium.
- In Kyrgyzstan, acquiring a study visa and obtaining admission is easier.
- Indian students will find it very affordable to live in Kyrgyzstan. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani Fee Structure is also very economical.
- Nearly all Kyrgyzstan medical universities offer FMCGE or USMLE coaching support for students. Students are provided with
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Eligibility for Indian Students
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age to be eligible for the course.
- To continue the studies, the candidate must be in an excellent mental and physical state.
- The candidate must score at least 50% in 12th science from recognized boards such as CBSE/HSC and ISC.
- Students must have chosen to study PCB subjects (Physics Chemistry Biology) in higher secondary education.
- All necessary documents and certificates must be available for students.
How do I apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The Procedure to apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is so simple. Contact directly to the University for an admission letter and E-Visa.
The student must attest it all documents from national authorities.
Cost of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
The cost varies from University to University. The lowest-cost University in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS for Indian Students is Al Tamimi Bachelor Clinical University.
The tuition Fee Per Semester is 1500$
Hostel + Mess Charges 1000$
E-Visa Charges 300$
Documents Required for Indian Students to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Notary Public should attest the documents of the candidate applying for MBBS Abroad.
Please review the following list of documents that are compulsory for
- A candidate must have a valid passport.
- Passport-size photos with white background.
- Visa Processing Fee.
- Scanned copy of Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.).
- Medical clearance certificate.
- A clearance certificate from local police shows that the candidate has no criminal record.
Kyrgyzstan is not just famous for its MBBS degree program but also for its beautiful weather. Thousands of Indian students are already enrolled in University. Therefore, It is considered the best place to study MBBS for Indian and Pakistani Students.
What are the requirements for a Kyrgyzstan Students Visa?
Every Indian student must have a student visa to study abroad.
- A student visa must be obtained to be admitted to MBBS courses at any medical university in Kyrgyzstan.
- International students must reserve their seats at Kyrgyzstan’s Medical Colleges to apply for a student visa.
- The government of Kyrgyzstan will issue a student visa which the university can extend for the duration of the MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan.
What courses are offered by Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities
Duration of MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan
The total length of the MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan is 5 Years. It does not include an internship. Students usually come back to their country for a house job.
- The MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan lasts five years.
- Students will gain foundational clinical and medical science knowledge in the first five years.
- It is impossible to do practical training in hospitals and clinics affiliated with the University until the end of the last year.
- Medical students can take the USMLE, PLAB, and NMC screening exams after completing their MBBS program. The National Board of Examinations administers this exam in India under the directive of the NMC.
Scholarships for Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Students can contact the University for information and apply for scholarships.
- It is pretty challenging to get a scholarship in the universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- Universities do not offer scholarships to Indian and Pakistani Students.
- Some universities offer a discount on first-semester packages on a merit and need basis. So, You can directly contact to university representative to give a value to the official fee structure of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Education System in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities offer a high-quality education system:
- After 2010, when Universities offered English-language medical education at universities in Kyrgyzstan, Indian students became more interested in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities follow an international standard for education.
- The professional development of students is the main focus of the University.
- For diagnosis, the medical candidates undergo intensive training.
- Candidates will have the chance to improve their clinical skills.
- The student ratio in each class is low. Each group has a balance of 1:5.
- Students from India will have much to do in the clinic, working closely with Indian doctors.
Accreditation and Recognition of Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities
Universities are accredited with
- National Education Council
- World Health Organization
- European Medical Council
- Australian Medical Council
- US Medical Council
Accommodation facilities for Indian students in Kyrgyzstan
Indian students can find hostels at Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities. The universities offer the following amenities:
- The main campus of each college is where you will find the hostels.
- Separate Apartments for International students.
- Each room in the accommodation has basic amenities and is well-furnished.
- It also includes gyms, pools, sports grounds, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Proper Ventilation in every room. Availability of Air Conditioned rooms.
- Each room has its bathroom and washing zone.
- Indian food is readily available to Indian students.
- The accommodation center includes a reading area with wi-fi for academic research and studies.
- For students’ protection and welfare purposes, the hostel is under constant surveillance via CCTV.
Training for the MBBS program is done in English.
- The English language is used for instruction in the MBBS curriculum at the universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- For regular interactions, faculty and students can speak English.
- Students can learn the Russian Language. Every University offers extra classes in the Russian language to students from all over the world.