If you are dreaming to work as a doctor, you must have to study hard and understand the competition which you will face during the entrance examination for medical college. This tough competition this is difficult to fulfill the dreams, but don’t lose your hope there is always a way to make things happen, there are several options to get admission into MBBS college, first is to study hard and get selected in AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test), second is submit the countless money as the name of donation the third one is applying for MBBS in Kazakhstan in abroad, even MBBS from the outer cities is more valuable in India according to Indian mentality.
Best Option to Choose MBBS in Kazakhstan
To choose MBBS education from any other country, it is better to choose MBBS in Kazakhstan because of the quality of education plus the best facilities for international students. The government of Kazakhstan allows an international student to take admission in government or private medical colleges in both if they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria an Indian or another country student can apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in 12th with the subject PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- This is mandatory to clear in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
- The best thing is to get admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan there is no entrance exam required.
Why MBBS in Kazakhstan Is Good Rather Than Other Country
- To choose MBBS in Kazakhstan is best because its medical universities are globally admired.
- Their teaching method is worthy.
- The best thing is all universities known by WHO (World Health Organization), GMC (General Medical Council), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), IMED (International Medical Education Directory), and MCI (Medical Council of India) in Kazakhstan.
- There are several universities to study medicine.
- Kazakhstan provides more diversity to Indian student
The Fee Structure of MBBS in Kazakhstan
The fee structure in Kazakhstan is cheaper than India, if you get admission in private college in India you must have to submit your fees in Lakh minimum 5 to 6 Lakh INR per annum, where MBBS in Kazakhstan you need to submit your fees approximately 2 to 3 Lakh per annum, so it would cost cheaper than India.
How to Apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are planning to start your medical career or your MBBS education in India if you are facing trouble in admission, then you can look for a better option to get admission to MBBS in Kazakhstan. You may visit the official website to get complete information.