When you operate a fish and chip shop, mobile catering van insurance you need to make sure that you have the right insurance policy in place. This type of business has several unique risks that need to be covered for your business to be fully protected. Here are a few tips on finding the right fish and chip shop insurance policy:
- Make sure that the policy covers your equipment. Your fryers and other cooking equipment are essential to your business, so you’ll need to make sure that they’re covered in case of an accident.
- Look for a policy that covers your liability. This is important in case someone gets sick from eating your food.
- Make sure that the policy covers your inventory. This includes the fish, chips, and other food that you have on hand.
- Find a policy that covers your delivery vehicles. This is important if you have a van or truck that you use to deliver orders.
- Ask about discounts. Many insurers offer discounts for safety features like burglar alarms and security cameras.
By following these tips, you can be sure that you’re getting the right fish and chip shop insurance policy for your business. Don’t hesitate to contact an insurance agent if you have any questions about your coverage.
Where Can You Find the Best Fish and Chip Shop Insurance?
Finding the right insurance policy for your needs can be a daunting task especially when you do not know what you are looking for.
Hence, in times like these, it is ideal to hire us at Catering Insurance, the best insurance broker in the UK.
We have a panel of the top insurers in the market and will work with you to get the best quote for your business.
Get in touch with us today for a free, mobile catering van insurance no-obligation quote!
What Does a Fish and Chip Shop Insurance Policy Cover?
A typical fish and chip shop insurance policy covers the following:
- Property damage – This includes damage to your premises, fixtures, and fittings, as well as stock.
- Business interruption – This covers loss of earnings if your business has to stop trading due to an insured event.
- Public liability – This protects you from claims made by members of the public who have been injured or had their property damaged as a result of your business activities.
- Employer’s liability – This is required by law if you have any employees and covers claims made by them if they are injured or become ill as a result of working for you.
- Product liability – This protects you from claims made by members of the public who have been injured or have had their property damaged as a result of using a product that you have supplied.
- Money – This covers loss of cash and theft of money from your premises.
- Glass – This covers the cost of repair or replacement of glass fixtures and fittings, such as shop-front windows.
- Fidelity guarantees – This protects you from financial loss if an employee steals from you or commits fraud.
- Goods in transit – This covers your stock if it is damaged or lost while being transported to or from your premises.
- Legal expenses – This provides cover for the cost of legal advice and representation in the event of a dispute.
Thus, make mobile catering van insurance your business secure by getting in touch with Catering Insurance today!