Different SKIN LIGHTENING HOME REMEDIES TO HELP YOU LOOK CLEAR, GLOSSY SKIN
A white skin tone is a desire of every woman. Who wouldn’t want to flaunt that white skin tone for attraction? Lighter skin is certainly an impossible task, and so we flew in the breeze of market trends where the more you spend the more effective the whitening cream you get. But the chemical content in these fairness creams is very high, which damages the natural glow of the skin after a while. A worthy effect is what we are looking for, but not at the expense of skin damage. Natural remedies are unscathed and the ingredients are often available from us at home. In summer weather, when the harshness of the sun damages skin tone and darkens our skin colour, we need to adjust these expensive beauty creams to withstand the effects of the sun. It has been found that people in the east are more drawn to spending several dollars on the fairness creams to achieve that eternally whitened skin tone. The products available on the market are made from bleach, aloe vera and lemon extracts, which lead to decreased melanin production in the body and make the skin fair. But the products are quite expensive and so we can get to home-made secrets easily.
Visit For More: Best Skin Whitening Cream in Pakistan
Honey and Almonds:
Honey and almonds produce great results in skin lightening and proper hydration. Honey and almond together are powerful home-made skin-lightening products. You can easily make this skin lightening mask by mixing a tablespoon of powdered milk, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice together with 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil and then gently applying it to the skin for a good 10-15 minutes.
Tomatoes and Oatmeal:
Tomatoes are one of the most famous skin lighteners. A mixture of oatmeal, tomato, and yoghurt on your face can lighten your skin and remove the tan. This is great if you are sunburned.
Milk and Lemon Juice:
It is one of the effective skin lightening agents that will remove the tan from your skin and lighten the dark skin tone to a great extent. Mix one teaspoon gram of flour with 2 teaspoons of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes before washing.
Sliced or grated potatoes help lighten the skin. It is one of the best skin lightening agents and very useful in removing dark spots and blemishes. The clear face without traces is a woman’s desire and therefore the remedies are naturally more effective.
The steps necessary to achieve glowing and whitened skin are all of your efforts. The expensive products holding your pocket tight need to be held back by the powerful effects of natural remedies. Additionally, the precautions on your end are noteworthy in achieving that admirable skin tone. Avoid sun exposure so that you can protect your skin colour from damage. Drink plenty of water. Align your diet with different types of fruits and vegetables to improve shine and skin tone.
Eight SKIN LIGHTENING HOME REMEDIES
Not everyone is blessed with fair and flawless skin. While our skin naturally produces a pigment called melanin, which gives it its colour, external factors such as heat, pollution and bacteria all contribute to melanin production and cause your skin to tan.
It is difficult to change the amount of melanin that is naturally present in the skin. However, there are foolproof ways to get rid of tan and pigmentation caused by excessive sun exposure and other factors like stress, as well as excessive use of makeup products. We’re talking about home remedies for skin lightening that are sure to help you revive the glow! If you want to brighten, lighten, or brighten your complexion, you’ve come to the right place on your kitchen shelves. Because this is where you will find most of the ingredients that help improve the structure of the skin. Below are some home remedies for skin lightening that you can incorporate into your regular skincare regimen.
- Lemon juice + honey + milk
- Potato juice
- Papaya + honey
- Rice flour + milk
- Cumin (jeera) seeds
- Sandalwood (Chandan) powder
- Carrot + avocado
- Lemon juice + honey + milk
- Lemon juice + honey + milk
- Step 1: Mix one tablespoon of milk, one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice
- Step 2: Apply the mixture to your cleansed face
- Step 3: Let the mixture sit on your face for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water
Its natural bleaching properties make lemon juice one of the best home remedies for skin lightening. A face pack enriched with lemon juice is sure to make your skin a few shades lighter. Lemon juice is gold for your skin, from lightening the skin and reducing the appearance of dark spots, to treating freckles and oily skin. Honey, on the other hand, is an elixir for skin problems. Its antibacterial properties help fade scars and pigmentation, giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Step 1: Peel a potato and cut it into very small pieces
- Step 2: Rub the potato pieces on the areas you want to lighten to allow the juice to spread over the skin
- Step 3: Let it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water
An alternative to the above procedure is that you can grate a potato, squeeze out the juice and apply it to the affected area with the help of a cotton pad.
Potato juice has the power to lighten your skin without causing harm. High in vitamin C and fortified with antioxidants, potatoes act as a mild bleaching agent while removing dead cells from the skin. You can also keep the juice in your refrigerator for up to 4 days and leave the mask on overnight for effective results.
- Step 1: Take half a cup of fresh papaya pieces and mash them until you get a smooth paste
- Step 2: Add a teaspoon of honey to the paste and mix well
- Step 3: Apply the pack to your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Step 4: Wash your face with warm water and then rinse with cold water
- Step 5: Pat your skin dry
If you love papaya, you will definitely love pampering your skin with this skin-lightening home remedy. Papaya contains enzymes like alpha hydroxy acids and papain that help remove blemishes, remove dead skin cells, fade acne scars and blemishes, and expose glowing skin in the process. Papain is a skin-lightening enzyme is found in its highest concentration in the peel of papaya. Add honey and you have found the perfect skin lightening home remedy to reveal lighter skin.
- Step 1: Mix two teaspoons of plain yoghurt with one teaspoon of honey
- Step 2: Mix the ingredients well to form a smooth paste
- Step 3: Apply the mixture on your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes
- Step 4: rinse your face with cold water
Along with delicious desserts and smoothies, yoghurt is one of the best skin-lightening ingredients. High in lactic acid, yoghurt will brighten your skin tone, improve the signs of ageing, and lighten dark spots on your face. Aside from this, yoghurt also contains a vitamin B complex that makes your skin more radiant and glowing. Pampering your skin with the goodness of yoghurt every day is one of the most effective home remedies for skin lightening.
- Step 1: Grind half a cup of raw rice and make sure you get a fine powder
- Step 2: Add 3-4 tablespoons of milk to the powder to form a paste
- Step 3: Apply the paste all over your face and leave it on for at least half an hour
- Step 4: Wash your face with warm water
Did you know? Rice flour is one of the best home skin lightening remedies that have long been used by Asian women for lighter, softer, healthier-looking skin. A face pack enriched with rice flour makes your skin glow and firm. While rice protects the skin from sun damage and early signs of ageing, on the one hand, milk nourishes and soothes the skin on the other. When these two powerful ingredients are blended together, you get more radiant skin and a youthful glow.
- Step 1: Boil a teaspoon of cumin in two cups of water
- Step 2: wash your face with this preparation
Cumin doesn’t just add flavour to every Indian dish. It is also one of the most beneficial spices for your skin. Vitamin E in cumin prevents premature ageing symptoms and acts as an antioxidant against free radicals that cause the skin to age quickly. And that’s not all! Cumin seeds help treat acne, pimples, skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, and remove toxins, leaving you with clear, glowing, and glowing skin. This skin lightening home remedy can be used every day for effective results.
- Step 1: Mix a tablespoon each of sandalwood powder and almond powder
- Step 2: Add some milk to form a smooth paste
- Step 3: Apply the mixture to clean skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Step 4: Rinse with lukewarm water. If any area of your skin feels dry after washing, moisturize it well
The use of sandalwood as a skin lightening agent is an age-old practice. The healing and nourishing properties of sandalwood make this a wonderful ingredient. Sandalwood is a wonder ingredient for your skin, from reducing early signs of ageing and fighting skin blemishes to curing rashes and reducing tan. Sandalwood contains natural skin lighteners and can therefore be used in face packs to improve the complexion.
- Step 1: Boil a medium-sized carrot and after cooling, mash it together with the pulp of an avocado
- Step 2: Add a tablespoon of heavy cream, an egg and a tablespoon of honey to the mixture
- Step 3: Mix the ingredients well to form a thick, smooth paste
- Step 4: Apply the pack evenly to the face and neck
- Step 5: Let the mixture sit on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water
Carrots are high in beta carotene and are great for your skin. The antioxidants found in these vegetables improve the texture and complexion of the skin. While the vitamins found in the avocado help remove dead cells, fight acne, clog pores, and change the health of your skin. These two ingredients together can work wonders when it comes to lightening your skin. Pamper your skin with this nutritious skin lightening home remedy once a week for effective results.
For further information Click here!