Obtaining a degree from a world-class educational system is the goal of everyone who desires to live a luxurious lifestyle and secure a bright future.
Australia is one of the most popular destinations for students seeking to benefit from one of the world’s greatest educational systems.
This blog will provide you with comprehensive information on how to obtain an Australia Student Visa quickly and easily.
Australia houses five of the best instructive center points on the planet. An overview showed that around 85% of the global understudies that like to study in Australia are exceptionally fulfilled while living in the country. Indeed, this doesn’t emerge to be a shock since, Australia is positioned as the most joyful country all over the planet keeping in minds its rich and various social legacy.
Alongside this, the Australian Government and the nation joyfully makes speculation with regards to advancement and extension of the global schooling and grants, which consequently produces a specific pay and gives an ascent to public net benefit of the country.
Required Documents for Australia Student Visa:
Important required documents for an Australia student visa for Indian Students:
- A valid passport
- applied for an Australia Student Visa(157A)
- 4 passport-sized photos taken recently
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- English proficiency requirement: IELTS, PTE, CAE, TOEFL Exam result is valid
- Receipt of the Application fees paid
- Certificate of Enrolment (COE) from the applied university/organization
- OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover): Before applying for an Australia student visa, all overseas students must have insured health insurance.
- All international students must submit medical check-up documents from a doctor who has been authorized by the Australian Immigration Department.
- All academic documents and a certificate of work experience
- Proof of financial capability to cover the cost of living (travel, living expenses, and return air ticket), which is approximately AUD 21,041 per year.
- Sponsors’ income verification is required.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement: It was implemented in November 2011 to state the overseas student’s true purpose to Study in Australia, and some students are required to attend an interview at the nearest Australian embassy.
Major Reason to Study in Australia:
Australia is known as the land of golden sands, and in order to visit this beautiful, calm country, one must first conform with tough immigration rules and acquire a visa.
The following are some of the attributes that make this region appropriate for your academic achievement:
- World-renowned universities
- Australia has 8 of the world’s top 100 universities
- Recognized vocational and technical programmes
- Student-friendly study visa conditions
- High standard of residence
- Academic programs that focus on PR
- Economic education in comparison to the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada
- Several large scholarships from prominent colleges and universities are available.
- In comparison to other wealthy countries, the cost of living is lower.
- When you choose to study in a regional area, you have a higher chance of getting a job.
- A society that is both safe and diversified, and that encourages people to learn more.
- After graduation, there are a lot of job prospects.
- Infrastructure and facilities that are cutting-edge
- Landscapes that are vast and magnificent, with a wide variety of flora and fauna
International students desiring an Australian visa must apply for a single student visa (subclass 500) regardless of their degree of study. Other subclasses in this class include the Student Guardian (subclass 590) visa for guardians.
- Subclass 402 – Training and Research visa
- Subclass 570 – Independent ELICOS Sector visa
- Subclass 571 – Schools Sector visa
- Subclass 572 – Vocational Education and Training Sector visa
- Subclass 573 – Higher Education Sector visa
- Subclass 574 – Postgraduate Research Sector visa
- Subclass 575 – Non-Award Sector visa
- Subclass 576 – Foreign Affairs or Defense Sector visa
- Subclass 580 – Student Guardian visa
Student Visa Process Steps:
- Choosing your preferred course and organisation
- submitting an application to the company
- Receiving a letter of acceptance
- Obtaining electronic Enrolment Confirmation
- Student Visa (Subclass 500) and Student Guardian Visa applications (Subclass 590)
How long does it take to process a Student Visa 500?
Processing times vary depending on whatever sector you’re applying for, however they can range from:
- In the Higher Education Sector, 75% of applications were received in 29 days, while 90% were received in 42 days.
- In 43 days, 75% of applications were received; in 77 days, 90% of applications were received for the Vocational Education and Training Sector.
Age Limit to Apply Australia Student Visa:
- Students must be at least 18 years old.
- International students with a valid student visa in Australia can work up to 20 hours per week.
- Working as an academic assistant is an exception.
- Academic assistants can work for as many days as they choose.
Since the SSVF procedure has been shortened, the average wait period is now between 4 and 6 weeks.
This is also dependent on the educational institution, and any pending documentation can always be requested if the visa officer so desires.
The Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE), which is required for the Student Visa Program (SVP), will be issued by the higher education provider in Australia.
Following that, the application is forwarded to the Department of Home Affairs.
It is recommended that you apply for a student visa at least 12 weeks before to your educational institution’s orientation day.
Authorities need to know that you are able to communicate effectively in English.
Take a language competence test to demonstrate this.
The results of the following tests are acceptable:
- 5-6 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) has a score of 46
- The Pearson Test of English (PTE) has a score of 42
- 162 CAE (Certificate of Advanced English)
- The Occupational English Test (OET) is a test that assesses your ability to communicate in English
- Each test component gets a ‘b’
Eligibility Criteria to Applying for Australia Student Visa:
According to the Australian student visa requirements, an applicant must meet the following eligibility conditions when applying for a student visa:
- Financial Proof:
For the period of his or her study in Australia, the student must have sufficient funds to cover travel, tuition, and living expenses for himself, his or her partner, and any dependent children.
The Australian High Commission does not accept a variety of funds.
To mention a few, they include money invested in stocks or the comparable sum in jewellery and ornaments.
- Proof of English language:
You’d have to show that you can communicate in English at the required level of skill.
You must take one of the internationally recognised exams, such as the IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Test of English, to qualify for this (PTE).
- Genuine Temporary Entrant:
The applicant must demonstrate that he or she has a genuine intention to stay in Australia on a temporary basis and will leave after the programme is completed.
- Health requirements:
As part of the visa application procedure, the applicant may be required to undergo medical examinations and must pass them.
Aspire Square is one of Ahmedabad’s leading providers of Australia Student Visa.
Aspire Square has more than 10 years of rich experience and can enable you to reach your desired destination without any obstacles.
Please contact “Aspire Square – The No.1 Australia Immigration Specialist in Gujarat” via phone or email at +91 88 66 88 07 07 | [email protected] if you have any urgent questions.