The Asus RT-AC68U is probably the only gaming router that can help you get desired results in terms of bandwidth and network performance. If you have recently upgraded to this router, you must know the steps to access the Asus RT-AC68U router login and password setup page so you can configure the settings easily. This blog will walk you through the easy steps for the same and edit the details in no time.
Asus RT-AC68U router login
The default setting details play an important role in letting you access the asus router’s login page. These default settings can be found on the product label on the device or in the product manual that comes with the router package. Once you have the details available with you, you can use a compatible web browser to access the login page and proceed with the setup process. Here are some details into the Asus RT-AC68U default settings:
Default URL: http://routerasus.com
Default IP address: http://192.168.0.1
If the IP address discussed here doesn’t work, you can check for the correct IP address details using the command prompt application. Use the ‘ipconfig’ command to obtain the details.
Asus RT-AC68U router login & password setup
The Asus router login and password setup process require you to access the web-based setup wizard on a compatible web browser. You can use any among Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, etc. Once you have the details and the supporting things ready, you can proceed with the steps as mentioned:
Connect Asus router and other devices
- Connect the main DSL line to the Asus router device. Next, connect the power cords to the devices and switch on the power supply.
- Allow the devices to boot up and wait for the status LEDs to glow.
- Once the device is ready, open the WiFi settings on your computer or smartphone and connect to the Asus router network. Look for the Asus router’s network SSID and click on it to connect.
- You can also use a wired connection between the router and the computer. Use an ethernet cable between the ethernet port on your computer and the LAN port on your router. You’ll see the LAN LED indicate the status of the connection.
Accessing the ASUS RT-AC68U login page
- Launch a compatible web browser and in the address bar, type in the default web address http://router.asus.com and press Enter.
- You can also use the default IP address to get to the login page online.
- Once you are on the login page, you can type in teh default credentials to login.
- After you have entered the details, click on the Login button.
Configuring the settings through the Asus setup wizard
When on the setup wizard, the router will search for an internet connection. Once it is detected, you will be taken through a series of steps to configure your Asus router network settings. You will be taken to the Asus RT-AC68U router login and password setup page to edit and modify the settings easily. At last, you can edit the device admin details and get done with the setup process.
Your Asus router is now configured and you can proceed with connecting your devices to the newly setup network.
Get help with Asus router login and password setup. Connect with the team now !