QuickBooks payroll is the essential feature that allows the users to prepare taxes, make invoices, track sales and expenses, etc. With this feature, users no longer have to spend their crucial time manually preparing the employee’s payroll. To enhance the experience of the payroll feature, one must keep it upgraded to the most currently launched version. Sometimes, while downloading the payroll updates, users might strike QuickBooks Error 12152. It may also be caused because of the misconfiguration of your internet connection settings. However, to get rid of this issue, you must go through the simple hacks listed in the blog.
If you are frustrated by receiving QuickBooks Error 12152 and need immediate assistance? At this point, you mustn’t go anywhere else and simply contact our experts to obtain effective solutions for the error. Dial TFN
Reasons Why Users Might Encounter QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12152
Usually the users might encounter QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12152 due to misconfiguration of the Internet settings. Apart from this, multiple other factors are responsible for the error. To let you know of all such issues, we have provided you with the list of factors below.
- Corruption in the Windows Registry is one of the reasons that may lead to QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12152.
- Outdated or expired versions of QuickBooks or the Windows operating system may be responsible.
- It may occur due to the deletion of crucial QB files from the system.
Best Possible Methods to Rectify QuickBooks Error Code 12152
Once you get to know the reason why QuickBooks Error 12152 appears, you can easily fix the error using the simple resolution methods listed below.
Solution 1: Restore your system’s Internet Options settings
- To open the Run prompt box, press and hold the Windows and E keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- Enter the Control Panel in the search box and press the OK button.
- Navigate to the search field in the following window and type Internet Options into it.
- An Internet Properties box will now appear on your screen.
- Tap the Advanced tab and then the Restore Advanced Settings button.
- After this, click on the OK button and wait a few moments for all previous changes to be undone.
- Finally, you must restart your computer and re-download the QuickBooks updates.
Solution 2: Cross-check the date and time of your system
- To begin the process, you must cross-check that your system’s date and time are correct.
- If not, go to the bottom right corner of your system.
- Place the cursor on time and right-click.
- Now, you can modify your system’s date and time by clicking on Change date and time.
- After that, restart QuickBooks to see if the error has been resolved.
Wrapping It Up!!
We assure you that this informative guide will assist you in handling the QuickBooks Error 12152. However, if the error is bothering you while getting payroll updates, feel free to get in touch with our experts. Dial TFN +1(800)-578-0315.
I wasn’t able to get over QuickBooks Error 12152. Could somebody please help me?
Recently, I came across QuickBooks Error 12152 while downloading the latest payroll updates or QuickBooks Desktop. I tried fixing the error using all the possible resolution methods stated in the Intuit help article, but nothing helped. When this didn’t work out anything, I called the Intuit experts. They tried resolving the error with every possible solution, but nothing was fixed. At last, they claimed that the issue couldn’t be fixed. So, now my only hope left is with you to suggest some help for my query. I am eagerly waiting for your response and would appreciate it if you could assist me with the error.
You may even like: 3 easy method to Fix QuickBooks error 6000