The scenario of Indian medical education during the last year, in 2018, more than 13 Lakh medical aspirants have given the written test for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) out of 13 Lakh approximately 7 Lakh students qualified in the examination, and finally, out of all 7 Lakh students, only 60 thousand students got the admission. Now the question is the rest of the students what they will do. After so much hard work, students didn’t get a seat even to study the result are they feeling hopeless and we understand the pain. There are many alternatives to get admission in MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
The Best Alternative to Get Admission MBBS in Russia –
You can fulfill your dream of working as a doctor after completing study MBBS in Russia becoming a doctor, although studying medical abroad is in trend nowadays. All knows Russia is one of the most popular countries in the world that is currently seeking international students to MBBS in Russia. The first thing about Russia is one of the largest countries in Europe with a list of top medical universities for MBBS in the world.
Why Choose MBBS in Russia –
- Well, everybody could have many reasons for choosing to study mbbs in Russia.
- Russia has seen an unbelievable hike in graduating students per year, especially Indian students.
- The first reason is top class medical education with high – quality MBBS education.
- The advanced teaching methodology.
- Provides the opportunity to study MBBS in Russia under the guidance of leading medical scientists and faculties.
- No entrance exam needed to accept your NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) mark sheet.
Fee Structure to Study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students –
You must assume about education will be expensive, but don’t worry MBBS from Russia is very cheaper than in other countries. If you get admission to any private medical college in India, you will cost at least 50 to 70 Lakh rupees for the complete course in medical colleges of India. But in Russia you got admission in MBBS college you will cost between 20 to 30 Lakh rupees for the complete MBBS course accept the living, accommodation, and other expenses of course material.
The duration of study MBBS in Russia for Indian students will be about 6 years. The medium of the syllabus and communication would be in full English. Being a doctor it is the most respectful career in India, powerful as well. So it becomes very important for every deserving candidate to choose the best university in Russia after checking all the criteria.