A cluster of Best Home Remedies for Glowing Skin?
Gone those days, when it was a bit difficult to achieve flawless and picture-perfect glowing skin. Today, there is a cluster of products available for facial glow at home. Most home remedies are useful to get soft, smooth, and blemish-free glowing skin.
The desire for luminous skin is not new, it’s growing day by day among people, especially in women. If you find yourself trapped in hectic schedules, irregular eating habits, sleep and pollution then a few home remedies can do wonders to achieve the glow you are craving for.
Get the Glowing Skin with Home Remedies
We know that glowing skin can be achieved by facial cleanup at home but here our prime focus will be on easily accessible home products for the skincare routine. These products will be a good choice for your skin where they promise to give perfect glowing skin and there is no doubt that dadi maa ke nuskhe (home remedies) are always best.
Turmeric (Skin Type- Dry & Oil): The Healer for Your Face
Turmeric is one of the best products that you can use for your skin. This product contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful antioxidant that can help you to achieve skin glow in a very easy manner.
Turmeric is very essential to get rid of puffiness and helps for skin rejuvenation. It’s also great for eliminating the skin’s dullness. In addition to this, turmeric is the best fit for eliminating the free radicals, enhancing collagen production to keep the skin supple and fresh. So add it in your home skincare routine and take a step towards flawless and glowing skin easily.
How To Use Turmeric for Your Skin?
As you’ve become familiar with the benefits of turmeric but you would be thinking – about how to use turmeric for the skin? Let’s give a chance to solve this dilemma.
- First, you need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder, water, and a cup of gram flour.
- Now take rose water and add a few drops of this natural product to the mixture. Once the paste is ready, apply this to your face and neck.
- Leave it, till it gets dry.
- Rinse with cool water and see the amazing results.
Honey (Skin Type – Oily, Acne-Prone & Combination): The Sweet Offer for Your Skin
Thanks to honey for its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities where it’s good for different skin types. Honey has enough potential to retain moisture and keep the skin moist. It comes with anti-bacterial properties where it’s good to ward off infections and reduce blemishes. Now you have been familiar with why honey is so important for your skin so let’s move to the way you can make it beneficial:
How To Use Honey for Your Skin?
It’s very simple to use Honey for your skin.
- You can apply it directly to your face and neck
- Before applying the same, clean the area properly.
- Give a massage for a few minutes, and let honey get absorbed by the skin.
- Once you’re done with this, just wash off with the lukewarm water.
Olive Oil (Skin Type- Dry): The Oil Remover
As we have seen the benefits of honey and turmeric, it’s time to exchange a few words about olive oil’s benefits for the skin. The product comes with numerous skin benefits where it works as an antioxidant for the skin and helps prevent the sign of ageing. It’s also considered suitable for repairing damaged skin and making your skin more shinier.
How To Use Olive Oil for your Skin?
- It’s advisable to use Olive oil every night before going to bed.
- Take a few drops of this oil in your hand, and apply the same on your face and neck.
- Do a gentle massage in an upward direction for a few minutes.
- Don’t miss a single step, always use the appropriate procedure for this.
- Dip a towel in lukewarm water, squeeze off the excess water.
- Place this towel on your face for a few minutes.
- Gently wipe off the excessive oil from the face with the help of a towel.
Orange Juice (Skin Type- All): The Magical Drink
Oranges contain vitamin C and are very useful for detoxification. If you take orange juice daily, it not only helps your body but also helps to clean the complexion and rejuvenate the skin. Also, the orange juice is loaded with citric acid that helps in acne control and give firmness to the skin.
How To Use Orange Juice for Your Skin?
Let’s explore a very simple way to use orange juice for your skin.
- Take a few pieces of orange peel and grind it properly.
- Use a few drops of rose water to make a smooth paste of the orange peels, and now apply the paste all over your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and after this rinse with cool water.
- Follow the process regularly for better results.
Milk (Skin Type – Oily & Acne Prone Skin)
Raw milk is one of the easiest ways to get glowing and fresh skin at home. It contains the properties that help to control Tyrosine that may lead to darkening of skin. So milk not only assists you to get smoother skin but can also help to get rid of darkened skin.
How To Use Milk For Your Skin?
The most special thing with milk is that you don’t need to follow any long procedure to draw its benefits. You can just use the raw milk. It will do wonders to your skin if you massage it with raw milk regularly. You can easily rely on this for enhanced skin.
All the above-mentioned home remedies will deliver you soft and supple skin. However, there are so many other products that you can use at your home to achieve glowing skin. Be regular, don’t skip the routine.
Swagmee salon at home Dilshad Plaza offers you facial, clean up, bleach, waxing and pre-bridal beauty services at the comfort of your home.