Shopping Sites in Jaipur
The pink city of India, the “Jaipur ” is best known for its royalty and wonderful sites to visit. Here are 9 wonderful shopping sites in Jaipur. Also, very few people know about the endless list of things that make it a must-see shopping destination. And without a doubt, there are some notable shopping places in Jaipur. That can enrich your total shopping experience tenfold. You should ask your tour planner to add at least 2 or 3 shopping sites to your Jaipur sightseeing tour packages.
Ideal Sites for Shopaholic in Jaipur
If you are a shopaholic, look nowhere else for a shopper’s paradise! The unique beauty and traditional touch of things will have you captivated in no time. And. you don’t need to wonder what places to visit in Jaipur for shopping. Also, this Jaipur shopping guide will answer it all and make you find the famous shopping spots in Jaipur.
9 Shopping Spots in Jaipur
If you plan to go shopping in Jaipur, read on. The things you will get in Jaipur are unmatched in beauty and you will definitely want to come back for shopping! Check out the exclusive list of these shopping spots in Jaipur where you must shop till you drop.
- Johari Bazaar – For Jewelry
- Tripolia Bazaar – For Bangles
- Chandpole Bazaar – For Handicrafts
- Kishanpole Bazaar – For Textiles
- Nehru Bazaar – For Traditional Jootis
- Sireh Deori Bazaar – For Street Shopping
- Bapu Bazaar – For All Jaipuri Items
- MI Road (Mirza Ismail Road) – For Pottery
- Tibbati Market – For Local Souvenirs
Johari Bazaar – For jewelry
Jaipur is home to the largest and most fabulous jewelry collection of all kinds in India. Jaipur, famous for its jewelry and clothes, is the one most visited by people who love both. There are many famous markets in Jaipur that sell gemstones, gems, semi-precious stones, and jewelry with a limited warranty. And Johari Bazaar is one of the first shopping places in Jaipur where you can buy all these. The plethora of amazing options and designs make it one of the best places to shop in Jaipur and furthermore, it will leave you fascinated, especially the wonderful delicate handmade jewelry.
- What to buy from Johari Bazaar: Gemstone jewelry and handmade necklaces are some of the best things to buy in Jaipur that are available at reasonable prices in this Jaipur market.
- Timings of the Johari Bazaar: All 7 days open | Johari Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 10 am to 11 pm
- Address of the shopping spot: Johri Bazar, Gangori Bazar, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Badi Chopar Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar, Ramdev Restaurant, Kabul Chicken Sajji, Shri Shyaam Chaat Bhandar, Parantha Shop
Tripolia Bazaar – For Bangles
Tripolia Bazaar is known for its lacquer jewelry and the beautiful varieties of bangles. It is one of the best places to buy bracelets and similar items in Jaipur. Shop the textiles at Tripolia Bazaar. Flaunt the popular Bandini tie-dye and tie fabrics with rich embroidery that are also available here. Since you can also buy designer rugs, brassware, and other traditional clothes here, this market can be considered one of the most amazing places to shop in Jaipur.
- What to buy from Tripolia Bazaar: Shop for laac jewelry that comes with exquisite designs at this Jaipur shopping place.
- Timings of the Tripolia Bazaar: 7 days open | Tripolia Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 10 am to 7 pm
- Address of the shopping spot: Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Choti Chopad Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Midtown Multicuisine Restaurant, Shrii Gopi Pavita Bhojnalaya, Nice Cafe, The Palace Cafe, Samrat Ki Kachori Samosa
Chandpole Bazaar – For Handicrafts
Chandpole Bazaar, one of Jaipur’s traditional commercial markets, is where creativity comes to life; where you can find handicrafts, marble carvings and other manual looms. At Khazanewalon ka Rasta, you can buy popular pieces such as traditional and extravagant shoes, beautiful handicrafts, perfect sculptures made of wood and stones, rugs, turbans or whatever you love.
- What to buy from Chandpole Bazaar: Don’t forget to shop for marble sculptures which come in all hues and designs and relish in Jaipur Street shopping.
- Timings of the Chandpole Bazaar: 7 days open | Chandpole Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 11 am onwards
- Address of the shopping spot: Indira Bazar, Topkhana Desh, Jhotwara, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Choti Chopad Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Krishna’s Bakery, Shiv Shakti Pavitra Bhojnalaya, Mohan Restaurant, Bagra Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Kishanpole Bazaar – For Textiles
Kishanpole is best known for textile products that can be purchased at reasonable prices. It is also one of the most excellent places to visit in Jaipur to shop best reasonable stuff, to get your loved ones some wooden souvenirs; as Kishanpole Bazaar is home to many skilled artists renowned for their unique wood carvings.
- What to buy from Kishanpole Bazaar: Check out the wonderful wooden sculptures and souvenirs at this Jaipur shopping place
- Timings of the Kishanpole Bazaar: 7 days open | Kishanpole Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 11 am to 9 pm
- Address of the shopping spot: Kishanpole Bazar Road, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Choti Chopad Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Sartaj Hotel, Akbari Hotel, Morija House Restaurant, Karan Restaurant, New Janta Bakery
Nehru Bazaar – For Traditional Jootis
Although you can find the most gorgeous clothes and textiles at Nehru Bazaar in pink city. And the most important attraction of Nehru Bazaar is the traditional Jootis. This is one of Jaipur’s shopping specialties that look vibrant with a multi-colored design. They all look tempting, but make sure you bargain well before buying a handful!
- What to buy from Nehru Bazaar: Joothis are a must-buy at this most splashy shopping place in Jaipur
- Timings of the Nehru Bazaar: 7 days open | Nehru Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 10.30 am to 7.30 pm
- Address of the shopping spot: Film Colony, Modikhana, Jhotwara, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Hathoj Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Sardar Ji’s Lassi and Kachori, Mohan Restaurant, Ganesh Restaurant, Neelam Dhaba, Shri Mahaveer Dhaba, Dev Hotel
Sireh Deori Bazaar – For Street Shopping
Sireh Deori Bazaar, opposite the famous Hawa Mahal, is a perfect place for window shopping and street shopping in Jaipur as you can take a look at the general shopping items available here. This is one of the most famous shopping places in Jaipur. Leather shoes, puppets, knickknacks, and some unique tapestries can be collected from here, which are exclusive Jaipur brands.
- What to buy from Sireh Deori Bazaar: Out of all the shopping places in Jaipur, you will get the best Camel Leather products here
- Timings of the Sireh Deori Bazaar: 7 days open | Sireh Deori Bazaar Jaipur Timings – 11 am onwards
- Address of the shopping spot: Sireh Deori Gate, Tulsi Marg, J.D.A. Market, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Badi Choupad Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Marky Momos Hawamahal, Kabul Chicken Sajji, Art Cafe, Heritage Buffet Restaurant
Bapu Bazaar – For All Jaipuri Items
The best market in Jaipur to visit for shopping is Bapu Bazaar which is a one-stop destination for all Jaipuri items as you can almost buy anything for a reasonable price. If you are looking for the best wholesale place this is a famous fabric market in Jaipur then this is the one. Bapu Bazaar stands out for the fair prices of items. Bapu Bazaar has items such as Joothis and textiles. You can effortlessly discover one of the best stores in Bapu Bazar, Jaipur. Here you can take pleasure in the originality of local shopping in Jaipur. Also, the bazaar is in a nice location and you can witness the “pink” side of the city.
- What to buy from Bapu Bazaar: Best quality Jaipur textile goods are present here. However, be ready to bargain!
- Timings of the Bapu Bazaar: 7 days open | Bapu Bazaar Timings – 11 am onwards
- Address of the shopping spot: Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Sindhi Camp Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Valentine Cafe, KR Restaurant, Samrat Restaurant, Falahaar, Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar, Garam Masala
MI Road (Mirza Ismail Road) – For Beautiful Pottery
Pottery in Jaipur is taken too seriously. And you will surely fall in love with the pottery works the moment your gaze falls on them! Visit MI, the most vibrant of the shopping venues in Jaipur, on your way to buy pottery works, dating back to the days of the Rajput kings who used the vessels extensively to beautify their palaces in India. So head there to add some stunning stuff to your home. Also, look for bronze statues and wooden items.
- What to buy from Mirza Ismail Road: Ensure you buy the colorful pots and wooden souvenirs from this shopping sites in Jaipur
- Timings of the Mirza Ismail Road: 7 days open | Mirza Ismail Road Timings – 11 am onwards
- Address of the shopping spot: MI Road, Jaipur
- Nearby Bus Stop: Ajmeri Gate Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: Barbeque Nation, Niros Restaurant, Handi Restaurant, Topaz Restaurant, Talk Of The Town, Akh Bar, The Yellow House
Tibbati Market – For Local Souvenirs
For budget shoppers, Tibbati Market is one of the good shopping sites in Jaipur to pop in. Also explore the local crafts, fashion, and other souvenirs made by the Tibetan people. This market is established in early winter around November and lasts until the end of January. For travelers planning to head to Jaipur during this period, they can enjoy this seasonal market and invest in some Tibetan handicrafts.
- What to buy from Tibbati Market: Do not overlook spending some money on beautiful handmade crafts. And also reminders of the trip along with winter outfits.
- Timings of the Tibbati Market: 7 days open | Tibbati Market timings – 10 am to 9 pm
- Address of the shopping spot: Gangori Bazaar, Tripolia Bazar, Kanwar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- Nearby Bus Stop: Chhoti Chopar Bus Stop
- Some Best Food Corner: 30rs Pizza, Baradari Restaurant and Bar, Shree Gopi Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Also Read: Tips for Finding Perfect Flats in Jaipur