What is the Codeigniter Framework all about?
CodeIgniter is a popular simple framework for the PHP programming language. It was designed with developers in mind who are looking for attractive and easy toolkits to help them build full-featured web development solutions.
This dependable PHP framework is widely regarded as one of the best web frameworks available for creating dynamic websites using PHP.
Customers don’t have to rely on the MVC development pattern with PHP because it gives them unlimited freedom.
The premier authentication features provided by this framework are the primary cause for its fame.
- Error logging for the file uploading class
- It makes hooks and class extensions easier.
- It verifies the information and forms.
- Image manipulation courses are available at the library.
- Session management is built into CodeIgniter.
- URLs that are search engine friendly
- Emails can be sent using the built-in class support.
- For its developers, the MVC framework is basic and easy to use.
- In CodeIgniter, every data is encrypted.
- It has data paging and data encryption capabilities.
- Enhanced security and XSS filtering
- CodeIgniter is a very compact framework with a very minimal footprint.
- It comes with a unit testing class, a calendar class, and a template engine built-in.
Because Codeigniter development company offers so many benefits, it is our first choice for creating custom PHP web development solutions. Here’s why you should use the CodeIgniter framework for your next project:
- Developers benefit from Codeignter support and stability. The entire framework is well-structured and easy to use, with a user-friendly interface.
- The documentation for this framework is quite user-friendly.
- It enables the site to be cached for improved speed and faster loading times. SEO-friendly URLs and other SEO capabilities are also available in CodeIgniter, which might help your website’s user traffic.
- It’s worth highlighting that the community is very active.
- They provide invaluable assistance, and this skilled group has answers to practically all framework-related questions.
- Although Codeigniter is simple, it supports a large number of third-party plugins and libraries.
Web App Development Companies Using Codeigniter
Because of its active advantages and features, Codeignter is in high demand among PHP web developers right now.
It is regarded as one of the most popular PHP open-source frameworks for powerful web application development.
Any web app created with PHP Codeigniter runs smoothly and quickly.
In addition, when employing a PHP Codeignitedeveloper, we must seek for the relevant skills.
E-commerce websites benefit greatly from the Codeignter web framework. The Mail & Guardian, Casio, McClatchy, Nissan, Bonfire, Creditflux, and Buffer are just a few of the notable websites that use CodeIgniter.