While roaming around in the market, you may often come across mouth-watering street foods for which you just start craving then and there. You may even take a step towards buying it and releasing your hunger pangs…but oops!! you suddenly remember you are on a diet for weight management. Following your strict schedule for losing weight is also necessary. At this point, just close your eyes and remember the fit and confident body on which you have been working. Do you want all those exercise sessions and diet to go to waste?… Absolutely Not!… Therefore, to brighten up your day and fulfill your tasty food craving, we have some amazing recipes that are not only tasty but also healthy. They can be prepared very comfortably with just minimal ingredients which you can easily find in your kitchen.
Let us begin scrolling down to prepare some healthy and flavorful recipes with some basic ingredients that we have:
1. Chia Pudding
Easily accessible from your local market, chia seeds are plant-based proteins that have a good amount of fiber and are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Chia seeds contain almost 11 grams of fiber content. Eating chia seeds is quite effective when it comes to weight management as they restrict you from binge eating. However, you won’t get much flavor out of them. To make these seeds tastier, you can prepare chia pudding out of them. Once you soak them in water, they’ll form jelly-like structures.
Here are the Ingredients that you need to collect before:
- Around 15 grams or 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 8 grams or ½ tablespoon of cocoa powder. You can even use peanut butter to provide some extra flavor.
- 80 ml or one-third cup of milk. In case you are lactose intolerant, you can take any other non-dairy milk that you like.
- 75 grams/ half cup of mixed berries or any other fruits of your choice
- One to two teaspoons of healthy sweeteners such as honey or maple syrup, if required.
Now, let’s hop on to its preparation:
- Take out a small bowl or container from your kitchen cupboard and put in the chia seeds.
- Now, add up your chosen milk or non-dietary liquid into the bowl and cover it properly.
- Keep the container in your refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. You can even prepare this mixture at night and keep it in the fridge.
- After doing so, when you want to eat it, take it out and put sweeteners, peanut butter, or cocoa powder as desired and stir them.
- Finally, put some berries or fruits and start munching.
2. Moong Dal Cheela
When thinking of grabbing something tasty despite being on a diet for managing your weight, the most inexpensive and comfortably available dish that you can make in very less time. Eating a single moong dal cheela provides 1.6 grams of fat whereas being high in protein source, it supplies around 7.5 grams of protein.
Follow the steps accurately to have your delicious moong dal cheela:
- Take a cup of yellow moong dal and properly wash it with running water.
- After it has been washed properly, add about 4-5 cups of fresh water. You need to soak the dal for at least 5 to 6 hours. Once the time is over, drain the extra water.
- Further, in your mixer jar, put the soaked dal along with a green chilly, one inch of ginger, and one-fourth cup of fresh water.
- Now, grind all of the ingredients in a smooth paste. Also, make sure that you scrap the sides of the jar from time to time so that all the ingredients are finely crushed.
- Then you will have to add one teaspoon of salt in addition to some chopped onions and coriander leaves. Check whether the batter is smooth enough to spread it over the pan evenly.
- Put some oil in a pan and once it becomes hot, spread the batter equally.
- Flip the cheela after two to three minutes to cook the other side for at least a minute.
Place the moong dal cheela on your plate and enjoy it with your favorite sauce!
3. Beetroot Juice
Most of you may already be familiar with the vegetable named beetroot. Besides directly consuming it to increase your blood flow and extract nutrients such as Vitamin C, iron, potassium, etc. Slurping tasty beetroot juice can be beneficial as well. Drinking this tasty and healthy juice during your diet will not only help you manage weight but also help you control low blood pressure problems.
The fat content in beetroot is just 0.2 grams while the juice has no fat at all. Why wait…try out this amazing and refreshing juice right now!!!
Wanna know how to prepare beetroot juice in just a few minutes?? Then here’s the recipe…
Take two medium-sized beetroots, two oranges, two carrots, one small lemon, and a pinch of salt as per your taste. Peel the skin from the selected veggies and fruits and chop them roughly. After doing this, you need to take a big blender and put all of the cut ingredients into it. Now, squeeze a few drops of lemon into it along with salt. Shut the lid and blend all of these for about a minute. You can then strain the mixture if you want to remove the fibrous part. If not, start gulping it fresh to have its natural goodness.
4. Boiled Egg Chaat
Have you also been bored of eating boiled eggs with just a pinch of salt and pepper? To all the egg lovers out there…we have this delicious and healthy chaat recipe for you.
Eggs…known for their high protein content have always been eaten while you are on a diet. A single egg contains 7 grams of protein and 5 grams of fat. Compared to other protein-based foods, eggs not only increase your metabolism but also keep your tummy full.
- Boil 1 or 2 eggs as per your craving and place them aside.
- Grab a bowl to prepare a tasty chutney. To begin, put in some tomato ketchup, red/green chili sauce, 3 teaspoons of tamarind extract, and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Along with this, add 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin, green chilies, and salt according to your taste.
- Now, you need to cut your boiled egg into as many parts as you want and then put the chutney on top of it.
- Cut some spring onions and sprinkle them on the eggs. Also, sprinkle a little bit of garam masala in addition to 2 to 3 tablespoons of boondi.
Tadda!!!!Your egg chaat is ready…
We hope that you would be able to prepare some less time taking and easy recipes while carrying out your diet plans. Having them on some of the days would not interfere with your weight management schedule. Also, if you have been craving some flavored sweets, you can try out some weight loss gummies that work while you have been on your diet. Try out “The Beach Body” gummies from the brand named “Power Gummies”. The gummies produced by them have numerous weight loss ingredients such as Vitamin C, Garcinia Cambogia, and L-carnitine. You would also be amazed to know that their gummies have zero grams of sugar!!! You simply need to chew two yummy orange-flavored gummies to boost up your weight loss journey and also release your cravings.